- Lightweight (15.8kg/19.7kg)
- 10-600Adc test current with <2.5% ripple
- 0.1μΩ resolution
- mV, A, and m/μΩ displayed simultaneously
- USB memory key for data storage
- USB keyboard
- Pre-settable test current with three buttons to store user test currents
- Large back-lit liquid crystal display
- Universal supply voltage 90-264V 3800VA max.
- Supplied with 3m output lead set
- Optional current clamp to allows testing of objects with both sides earthed
The DMO600 is a high current micro-ohmmeter suitable for measuring very low resistances in a wide range of applications. The unit is equally suited to commissioning, maintenance, and production line environments. Contact resistances in circuit breakers, switch panels, isolators, and busbar joints are all easily and safely measured.
The DMO600 is simple to operate, only requiring the user to select the test current and switch the output on. The unit has presettable test current with three buttons to store commonly used test currents. Selection of all ranges is fully automatic, and current, voltage and resistance are displayed simultaneously. The resistance is calculated from the test current and sense voltage. To assist the user, all readings are held on the display when the output is switched off.
The unit features results storage using a USB memory key, and is supplied with a USB keyboard to enter comments to be stored with readings. All results are time and date-stamped and saved in a CSV file. The CSV file can be opened with any spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel™ or LibreOffice Calc.
|The back-lit display on the DMO600 is bright and clear with a wide viewing angle. The results of a test can be seen here as they appear on the display of the unit, showing current, sense voltage and resistance.|
The DMO600 also has an RS232 port allowing the unit to be connected to an optional printer. This can also be used to connect the unit to PLCs for production line use – full control of the DMO600 may be achieved through the RS232 port using a simple set of commands.