T&R Test Equipment Ltd. has produced the following Health and Safety Policy in respect of occupational health and safety which sets the framework for the organisation’s OHS objectives. T&R Test Equipment Ltd. aims to achieve a working environment that is free of work-related accidents and ill health, and to this end will pursue continuing improvements from year to year. Management and operational staff have the responsibility for implementing this policy throughout the company and must ensure that health and safety considerations are always given priority in the planning and day-to-day supervision of all work activities.
Undertake to discharge our statutory duties by:
- complying with our company’s OHS legal and other requirements
- providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related illness and injury which are appropriate to the nature of OH&S risk to which workers and others are exposed
- working towards the elimination of OHSE hazards associated to operations and reduction of OH&S risks
- consulting and including the participation of workers, and where they exist, workers’ representatives in the definition of the OHSE procedures
- providing safe and healthy working conditions
- establishing, providing and maintaining safe methods of work and equipment
- recruiting and appointing personnel who have the ability, skills and competence to commensurate with their role and level of responsibility
- ensuring tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform
- ensuring technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate
- promoting awareness of health and safety and good practice through the effective communication of relevant information
- ensuring sufficient funds and resources to comply with this policy
All employees are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own works, so far as is reasonably practicable, are carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment. This includes co-operating with management on any health, safety or welfare related matter.
This policy is available to all employees and other interested parties on the company’s website.
T&R Test Equipment Ltd. reviews this Health and Safety Policy annually to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure that it reflects changing needs and circumstances. This policy has immediate effect and replaces all previous versions.