DMO200N Digital Micro-Ohmmeter
- As per DMOO200 Test System but supplied with Nevada Crocodile Clip 3m output lead set
- Ultra lightweight (6.9kg)
- 1-200A DC test current with <2.5% ripple
- 0.1μΩ resolution
- mV, A, and m/μΩ displayed simultaneously
- USB memory key for data storage
- USB keyboard for comment entry
- Pre-settable test current with three buttons to store user test currents
- Large back-lit liquid crystal display
- Universal supply voltage 90-264V
- Optional current clamp to allows testing of objects with both sides earthed
- IP rating 54
The DMO200N Digital Micro-Ohmmeter is a versatile device designed for accurate measurement of low resistances. Additionally, it is equipped with a standard 3-meter Nevada crocodile clip output lead set, making it suitable for various applications. Whether you are in a commissioning, maintenance, or production line environment, this micro-ohmmeter excels in safely measuring contact resistances in circuit breakers, switch panels, isolators, and busbar joints.
Operating the DMO200N is a breeze. Simply select the desired test current and activate the output. What’s more, it offers presettable test currents for added convenience. With its automatic range selection, you can view current, voltage, and resistance simultaneously. Even when the output is switched off, the readings are conveniently held on the display.
Efficient data management is made possible through USB results storage. You can use the provided USB keyboard to enter comments that will be stored along with the readings. All results are precisely time and date-stamped and saved in a CSV file.
The DMO200N boasts a bright backlit display, ensuring clear visibility even at wide viewing angles. Instantly observe the test results, including current, sense voltage, and resistance, as they appear on the display of the unit.
Our partners, Acutest, Alpha Electronics, Cuthbertson Laird, Norwich Instrument Services, and PASS Ltd offer the DMO200N in the United Kingdom. If based outside of Great Britain, instrument can be ordered through our worldwide distribution network.
|Dimensions||360 × 290 × 165 mm|