WPC1000 Switchgear Kit
- Accessory kit for WPC1000
- Enables phase comparison in switchgear cubicles
- Eliminates trailing wires
- Enhanced phasing distance
- Convenient carry bag
- Includes two capacitive coupled 60° bent end adaptors
- Two operating handles for easy use
The WPC1000 Switchgear Kit amplifies the capabilities of the WPC1000 by enabling High Voltage Phase Comparison in Switchgear cubicles. With the elimination of trailing wires, it minimizes the risk of tripping and fosters a safer testing environment. Moreover, it extends the Phasing distance within rooms, providing greater flexibility during testing procedures.
The kit includes:
- 2x Capacitive Coupled 60° Bent End Adaptor
- 2x Operating Handle
- Black carry bag
Our partners, such as Acutest, Alpha Electronics, Cuthbertson Laird, Norwich Instrument Services, and PASS Ltd, offer the WPC1000 Switchgear Kit in the United Kingdom. Additionally, if located outside Great Britain, you can conveniently order the product through our worldwide distribution network.